Nothing too constructive today (hey I work full time!), but as I mentioned before, If I can pick this consistent writing habit up in one month I would have completed my first goal. I’m a bit of a information junkie so I’ll need to allocate my time away from just reading and consuming to actually producing…I think for most information junkies they share the same problem.
Ok – stream of consciousness – I need to have goals written down, they following list won’t be in any particular order but as anyone who has read, watched or listen to motivational speak, writing goals is a significant step, fundamental in fact. So here goes –
- Learn to speak Mandarin
- Learn to read Mandarin
- Learn to write Mandarin
- Pick up consistent writing habits (one post a day, starting with this blog)
- Organise my life so I can work anywhere I want to and still lead a fruitful and eventful and fulfilling life
- Get a girlfriend ahaha…the well is truly dry…it’s been a long time!!!…ok maybe I should cross that out…makes me sound desperate….hmm…ah fuck it….I’ll just leave it….who knows might be lucky!
- Learn Spanish
- Get a second passport, Paraguay sounds awesome and it’s still down the beaten track
- Setup offshore account
- Setup offshore tax structure for business
- Meet interesting and eccentric people
- Continue to learn and master options trading (Greeks are next)
- Maintain intellectual honesty
- Learn online marketing, heed Gary North’s take on this
- Start an import/export business
- See parents more and nieces more and family more and friends more
- Become an amateur video producer, prices are coming down, I can now buy a camera for under 1K that can produce stunning images with clarity and focus. Producing videos and giving them to friends would have to be the ultimate gift giving present
- Learn to use wordpress through and through….I can’t even find the hyper link on this yet!?!?!?!?!
- Become a kickarse guitar player and finally play in a band
- Start on my best man speech for my mate
- Sell all my crap on ebay….I have 3 cars for gods sake and none of them are registered!!!
- Make my first dollar online.
- Write my goals down
Ok…that should do it…it basically equals one goal a fortnight…some goals will take longer than others.
I can cross the last one off at least.
In my next post I will start to rank them in order of preference.