I’ve already broken my habit of writing one post a day…sigh…I digress
In this post I’ll need to rank my goals to make it more meaningful, so here it goes in order of preference –
- Write my goals down – done
- See parents more and nieces more and family more and friends more – haven’t done enough
- Pick up consistent writing habits (one post a day, starting with this blog) – this post is a day late!
- Learn to use wordpress through and through – ongoing perhaps buy lanctlf package
- Sell all my crap on ebay – Started already
- Setup offshore account – Need to subscribe to Simon Black
- Setup offshore tax structure for business – ditto
- Continue to learn and master options trading (Greeks are next) – Need to read option blog posts everyday
- Maintain intellectual honesty – working on it
- Learn online marketing – Need to heed Gary North on this
- Start an import/export business – Need to buy into ETR
- Make my first dollar online – It will happen
- Organise my life so I can work anywhere I want to and still lead a fruitful and eventful and fulfilling life – Remember that time is money, follow pareto’s rule
- Become a kickarse guitar player and finally play in a band – Need to play guitar for at leas one hour everyday, using right technique and exercises
- Get a second passport – Ditto Simon Black and also Qwealth
- Become an amateur video producer – Start saving in piggy and buy camera for my birthday
- Learn to speak, read and write Mandarin – Enroll in Tesol Course and teach in China
- Learn speak, read and write Spanish – Enroll in Tesol Course and teach in Latin America, Simon Black’s newsletter might have some useful info on Latin America
- Get a girlfriend – Registered on okcupid and filipinocupid already
- Meet interesting and eccentric people – hosting a couchsurfer
- Start on my best man speech for my mate – Wedding in February, have outline done by mid year.
Wow…what an exercise, that truly was helpful…when I look at the order it becomes immediately obvious to me that I am not allocating my time to my most preferred goals. This has to change. There should be one more goal there and that is – allocate time effectively on goals…this goal I think is so special I’m going to make it goal number zero. It has to start from the ground up and properly. In fact, in my next post, I’m going to spend a bit of time reflecting on how best to achieve this goal. Perhaps this goal is a perpetual goal.